Job Summary – Assist Nurses (LPN) in providing the activities of daily living.
Care for multiple residents in the facility
Observe Resident Rights
Provide personal care and assistance with activities of daily living
- Bathing; Dressing
- Feeding; Serve Nourishments;
- Transfer to and from bed or chair or other locations within the community
- Assist to and from the toilet, assist with any toileting needs
- Keep incontinent residents clean
- Reposition residents in bed or chair
- Assist with personal and dental hygiene
- Assist in ambulation
- Make beds; Change linens
- Answer call bells and make rounds
- Take and record vital signs; Measure and record height and weight
- Observe residents and note physical condition, attitude, reactions, appetite, etc. and report any changes to the nurse.
- Use safety devices and standard precautions to prevent the spread of infection and disease.
- Monitor dining room during mealtimes as scheduled.
- Evacuate residents in an emergency, according to fire and evacuation policy.